Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm at a crossroads - one where I hoped I never would be.  I love doing what I do even though it often involves extensive travel.  But now I may have to be closer to home to help an aging parent.  I may have to let go of my consulting and get a real job.  I'm not happy about this.  I don't like office politics and people worried about who is trying to get their job or who works harder than someone else but it never gets recognized. 

Ideally, I would be able to work from home doing new hire training and elearning and the occasional PowerPoint decks.  I work hard...I won't cheat anyone!  Some people like me just aren't meant to work in a traditional office.

Working for yourself is very fulfilling and versatile.  That's all I want.....

Anyone need a part time person?

No comments:

Post a Comment